- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Scoop Distribution Pty Ltd, with branches that can be found here.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: South Africa
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Scoop Distribution Pty Ltd, accessible from https://scoop.co.za/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
What we collectWe may ask you to provide us with certain personal identification or collect information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include the following information:
- Identifying Information - Company or personal name and identification number; billing and shipping address; contact number; email address and driver's licence.
- We will use personal information only as required in the normal course of business to provide you with a dealer account, an online account, and products and services you may have requested.
- We may share your personal information with our business partners only if that information is required to deliver the product or services to you.
- We will use your email address to send mailshots to you with our latest products and promotions, only if you opted to receive it. You are able to update your communication preferences at any time via the unsubscribe link provided within our communication.
- We will request your driver’s licence at our branches upon collection of your order. This is saved directly to our encrypted cloud based storage system and only supplied to your company on request to serve as a proof of collection.
- This is collected by our payment gateway for billing purposes.
- We require your account details to perform a refund on your request.
- This information is collected automatically when you use our website.
- You may opt out of Google analytics by following these directions
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and encrypted storage of your personal details to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Please see the PAIA Manual for more information about the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000
- In terms of S11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT) 25 of 2002 and the common law of contract, this policy is valid, binding and enforceable against all persons that may interact with, or access Scoop via the website, via email, telephone or in person at any of our branches.
- The unauthorized use, copying, reproduction, variation, modification or distribution of the content of this website, the uploading of any unlawful or damaging information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other website, is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to:
- restrict your use and access to our website or part thereof in the event of any unauthorised use.
- suspend our website or any part thereof.
- terminate your account at any time if we believe that the information supplied by you is false or incomplete.
- You have a right to access, complain, correct or object to the processing or storage of your personal information. Should you wish to request any of the above, please complete and return this form to us at compliance[at]scoop.co.za
- You may access and update your contact, email, billing, shipping, and personal information on your online account simply by signing in.