Scoop Distribution (Pty) Ltd has been actively involved in the ICT sector since 2001. As one of South Africa’s biggest wholesale networking distributors for the last 22 years, we have worked hard to build a company where we are able to stay at the forefront of technology, while taking care of our team and customers in our proudly Scoop way. Thanks to continued growth we are required to expand our team from time to time. This gives us the opportunity to go searching for vibrant, talented people to join our team.
Outgoing and passionate about technology? You may be the ideal candidate to promote our range of networking products and solutions, while building lasting relationships. You will be required to provide customers with quotations, process orders and provide assistance to customers via E-mail, phone and in person. As an ambassador for Scoop, you will ensure a positive customer experience by maintaining our high level of service and developing in-depth product knowledge. A willingness to learn, a positive, can-do attitude and dedication to our brand will ensure your success.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Email, telephone & direct sales.
- Provide quotations.
- Process web orders.
- Provide sales advice and recommendations.
- Despatch orders.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 compulsory.
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge of wireless, networking and VoIP products.
- N+ or industry standard qualification in either Electrical or Networking is advantageous. (N+ certificate is not required at the time of appointment, but must be obtained within one year.)
- Vibrant personality.
- Works well in a team.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong customer service attitude and the ability to develop customer relationships.
- Well groomed and presentable.
If you think you have what it takes, please quote the position you are applying for and email your CV to brayden [at] scoop.co.za.