Please complete the form below to submit your Dealer Application request.
Should you have any trouble completing this form, please download the editable pdf.
We will process your application as quickly as possible, however, please note that it may take up to 48 hours or longer if we cannot confirm compliance to the required criteria from the information and documents provided.
Once your application has been approved, we will send you a confirmation email and provide you with your account number. Please note that this is not an application for credit facilities, but to confirm your company information and register you as a reseller on our system.
Accepted Payment Methods
- EFT (Please use your assigned unique Dealer Account Code or Web Order Number as Beneficiary Reference to ensure that payment is allocated correctly.) Goods will be released once the payment reflects in our bank account.
- Card machines are available at each branch. Please note that credit cards need to reflect the Company Name and match that of the order placed.
- If you are an international customer, please ensure that your payment is processed in SA RAND (ZAR) only and that our preferred bank for international payments is FNB.
- No direct cheque payments or deposits will be accepted.
For your convenience we publish the banking details of all our Scoop branches on our website. In the event of Scoop Distribution changing bank accounts, we will UPDATE our website with the new details to correspond with any formal email notification we send out.
- A recent trading history with Scoop Distribution of 3 consecutive months.
- A minimum average monthly spend of R10 000.
- A successful credit check has been performed.
Becoming a Dealer ensures our customers the best C.O.D. pricing. However, in order to facilitate monthly purchasing, Scoop offers 7 days from statement accounts based on the following criteria
If you qualify based on the criteria specified above, please email your nearest branch to obtain a credit application form.