Scoop Dealer Application Form
Thank you for your interest in registering with Scoop Distribution. Our Dealers are very important to us and as a result, we have set very distinct parameters with regards to the application process. If your company falls into one of the categories listed below, we look forward to processing your application.
- Networking or Telecommunication Technician
- Networking Installations &/or support
- ISP, WISP, ITSP, Telco or VoIP Provider
- Networking Retailer or Reseller
- Service Provider
- Non-Profit Organisation
Important details to take note of during the application:
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Sale of Goods as published on our website
- Complete & Sign the Dealer Application Form (Editable PDF)
- Company registration documents required where applicable
- Members/Directors ID required
- VAT Registration Certificate required where applicable
- Letter explaining main business activities if not listed on company registration document
- Once your application has been approved, payment terms will be strictly cash, credit card or EFT in advance
- Please also take note of our Payment Guidelines below.
DEALER APPLICATION FORM
Payment may be done in any one of the following ways:
- EFT (Proof of payment will be required. Please use your assigned unique Dealer Account Code as Beneficiary Reference to ensure that payment is allocated correctly.) Goods will be released once the payment reflects in our bank account.
- Credit card machines are available at each branch.
- Cash payable at the cashier at time of collection
- If you are an international customer, please ensure that your payment is processed in SA RAND (ZAR) only.
- No direct cheque payments or deposits will be accepted.
Please note that the banking details of all our Scoop Distribution branches are published on our website. In the event of Scoop Distribution changing bank accounts, we will UPDATE our website with the new details to correspond with any formal email notification we send out.
Scoop Distribution is a C.O.D. wholesaler, however we do entertain 7 day from statement accounts based on the following criteria:
- There is a recent trading history with Scoop Distribution of 3 consecutive months.
- There is a minimum average monthly spend of R5 000.
- A successful credit check has been performed.
If you wish to apply, please email your completed application to your nearest branch.