Ubiquiti 5GHz AirMax Titanium Sector 60-120' | AM-V5G-Ti
Your Price Incl:
Dealer Excl: R2,795.00
Scoop's AIR-ST5 airMAX Titanium Sector, by Ubiquiti, is at the forefront of sector antenna technology due to its advanced RF isolation and variable beam-width configuration. The AIR-TS has been developed to be highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments.
Having adjustable beam-wdth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60º, 90º or 120º sector. Antenna gain increases respectively with each decrease in beam-width. Gain is 19 dBi at 120º, 20 dBi at 90º, and 21 dBi at 60º.
The airMAX Titanium Sector was specifically engineered for optimal performance when paired with a Rocket M Titanium.
|Manufacturer Product Code||AM-V5G-Ti|
|Specifications||- Frequency Range: 5.45 - 5.85 GHz|
- Beam-width Angles: 60º / 90º / 120º
- Gain (Beam-width Dependent): 21dBi @ 60º, 20dBi @ 90º, 19dBi @ 120º
- Electrical Down tilt: 2º
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 25 dB Typical
- F/B Ratio: 30 dB
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- RF Connectors: 2 SMA Connectors (Weatherproof)
- Compatible Radios: RocketM5, RocketM5 GPS, RocketM5 Titanium
- Mounting: Pole Mount (Kit Included)
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 37 lbs @ 120 mph
- Dimensions (mm): 721 x 149.1 x 75.7