Ubiquiti 5GHz AirMax AC Sector 60' 21dBi | AM-5AC21-60
Your Price Incl:
Dealer Excl: R2,750.00
Scoop's airMAX® ac Sector Antenna, AIR-S521AC, by Ubiquiti features significant advances in scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance to complement the Rocket 5ac radios in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks. They are compatible with RocketM5 models; however optimal performance requires the Rocket5ac.
The airMAX® ac Sector Antenna features carrier-class construction with an innovative deflector design and 2x2 dual-polarity performance for airMAX networks. Engineered with reduced side-lobes and back-lobes to reject noise interference in co-location deployments.
|Manufacturer Product Code||AM-5AC21-60|
|Specifications||- Frequency Range: 5.10 - 5.85 GHz|
- Gain: 21 dBi
- HPOL Beam-width: 60° (6 dBi)
- VPOL Beam-width: 60° (6 dBi)
- Electrical Beam-width: 4°
- Electrical Down-tilt: 2°
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h
- Wind Loading: 391 N @ 200 km/h
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-Polarization Isolation: 25 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, Rocket Bracket, & Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
- Dimensions: 750 x 173 x 78 mm (Excluding pole mount & Rocket radio)