Ubiquiti 2GHz PowerBeam 18dBi 400mm Dish | PBE-M2-400
Your Price Incl:
Dealer Excl: R1,050.00
This high-performance airMAX® Bridge directs RF energy in a tighter beam-width. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming. It offers high capacity and scalability and is capable of high-speed, carrier-class links over long distances.
Innovative all-in-one design, the PowerBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint. It is quick and easy to install with no fasteners required for pole-mounting. The PowerBeam offers convenient alignment as it pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space and is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
|Manufacturer Product Code||PBE-M2-400-EU|
|Specifications||- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz|
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6 W
- Gain: 18 dBi
- Wind Loading: 342.5 N @ 200 km/h
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount Kit Included
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
- Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 289 mm