Ubiquiti 2GHz AirMax WiFi Radio System | BulletM2-HP
Your Price Incl:
Dealer Excl: R975.00
* Bullet M HP works with any antenna with a Type N Female connector.
With up to 600mW of power and enhanced receiver design, the Bullet M is ideal for long-distance links, capable of 100Mbps+ real TCP/IP speeds over multi-km distances when paired with an antenna. The Bullet M is a very cost-effective outdoor device, eliminating the need for radio cards, RF cables, mechanical stability concerns and mounting requirements. Operators can just plug and go.
The Bullet M can instantly become a powerful TDMA BaseStation utilising Ubiquiti's breakthrough AirMax technology. With AirMax, Point-to-Multi-Point networks can scale gracefully while maintaining high throughput and low latency performance.
|Manufacturer Product Code||BulletM2-HP|
|Specifications||- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz|
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Rating: Up to 24V
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +80ºC
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Condensing
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
- Outdoor Range Performance (Antenna Dependent): Over 50km
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Weight: 0.18 kg
Power supply and PoE injector sold separately