We realise that the collection of items can take up valuable time that could be better spent attending to other pressing tasks. With this in mind, we are happy to, on your instruction and behalf, facilitate the services of a third party courier.
Local Third Party Courier Service - General Guidelines:
- Our appointed courier is Fastway Couriers
- This service only covers destinations within South Africa.
- Scoop Distribution Terms & Conditions for engaging the service of Fastway Couriers are contained within our Terms and Conditions
- Fastway Terms & Conditions apply
- Upon request, the relevant courier charge will be added to your invoice.
- Stock will be released as soon as payment reflects in one of our Bank Accounts
- An invoice, signed by the Courier Service shall be prima facie proof that the order was collected.
- The Customer indemnifies Scoop from any claims of any nature whatsoever that might arise from engaging the Courier service and any complaints regarding damaged and/or missing goods must be made to the Courier directly.
- We strongly suggest taking out additional insurance for large value orders as Fastway only offer cover up to R1000 per bar coded label for damaged or loss of goods. Anything greater than this is not covered.
- Please note that at this time we can not deliver masts or network cabinets with our selected couriers.
Fastway Delivery Zones & Pricing:
Fastway Delivery Zones may be adjusted from time to time.
Please feel free to contact your sales consultant for more information and exact pricing.
You can also obtain a QUICK QUOTE from Fastway in order to get an estimate of cost.
International Courier Service
If you reside in Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe then our International couriers can deliver to you no problem.
Please Contact Us for a quote and we'll make sure your needs are met.